Skip to main content

Just be right there when the whistle blows (The Rolling Stones)



This is my display board by my work station at school. 

Notice it has only one piece of paper relating to administrivia - the daily routine. The rest is made up of some favourite quotes, photos, postcards - stuff that means something to me.

Bottom right is the greatest thing I got from my studies at UNITEC for a Masters in Educational Management a few years ago - it came from Nissan and it summarises their approach to continuous improvement.

It's sweet and simple and pretty cool!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He's the only Frank Zappa I knew (Captain Beefheart)

R.I.P. Peter Joyce

What connection can there have been between many people in the innumerable histories of this world, who, from opposite sides of great gulfs, have, nevertheless, been very curiously brought together! Charles Dickens (in Bleak House )

That's about right: a little, no more (Michel Houellebecq)

Photo by Rupert Britton on Unsplash When all's said and done, the idea of the uniqueness of the individual is nothing more than pompous absurdity. We remember our lives, Schopenhauer wrote somewhere, a little better than a novel we once read. Michel Houellebecq (in Platform )